SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFER EMAILS & NEWS FROM NOBLE CALEDONIA
The 132 passenger Silver Explorer is a purpose built luxury expedition vessel.The atmosphere onboard is relaxed and informal with the focus on the wonders of the destination you are visiting, which, combined with luxury surroundings, five star service, superb cuisine, an all-inclusive offering and expert onboard team of lecturers makes for voyage of a lifetime.
Your Cabin / Suite
Accommodation onboard is arranged over four decks. Each suite affords considerable comfort with en-suite bathroom and outside views. The 66 ocean-view suites range in size from 157 to 728 square feet. Select suites feature private French balconies or large private verandas and all suites feature butler service and a refrigerator and bar stocked with your preferred beverages including wines and spirits which your butler will replenish upon request. Amenities in the suites include luxury Pratesi bed linen, choice of pillow and bath amenities, iPod docking station, TV, directdial telephone, seating area with writing desk and personalised stationery, personal safe, plush robe and slippers, hairdryer and Wi-Fi internet access (charges apply). The beds in each suite can be configured as double or twin.
• Adventurer Suites measure 157-167 square feet and feature two portholes.
• Explorer Suites measure 175-190 square feet and feature a view window.
• View Suites measure 192 square feet with a view window.
• Vista Suites measure 192 square feet with a large picture window.
• Veranda Suites measure 206-216 square feet and feature a French balcony.
• Expedition Suites measure 388-397 square feet and feature a living room with two view windows or two large picture windows, two televisions and laundry service.
• Medallion Suites measure 400 square feet including a private balcony. Guests occupying these suites also benefit from afternoon canapes on request and laundry service.
• Silver Suites measures 422 square feet including a sitting area and two French balconies. Guests occupying these suites also benefit from afternoon canapes on request and laundry service.
• Grand Suites measure 618 square feet including a private balcony. Guests occupying these suites also benefit from afternoon canapes on request and laundry service.
• Owners Suite features a living room with sitting area and measures 728 square feet including the private veranda. Guests occupying this suite also benefit from afternoon canapes on request, laundry service, four hours of complimentary internet service and a walk in wardrobe.
The spacious and luxuriously appointed public areas onboard include the Panorama Lounge which is specially designed to provide an uninterrupted view of the day’s destination from the comfort of the ship’s interior. This is an ideal place to unwind, listen to the pianist and enjoy a nightcap with new friends. Located on Deck 6 high atop the ship, the Observation Lounge also offers panoramic views and here you will find comfortable seats to enjoy a beverage and watch the ever-changing view throughout your cruise. The daily briefings, the recaps and lectures take place in the Theatre by the knowledgeable onboard team.
Other facilities include the Library with an extensive collection of hardcover books, magazines, reference materials and newspapers, the internet café where you can access the web for a nominal fee with complimentary printing and the Connoisseur’s Corner which offers exceptional cognacs along with a premium selection of cigars for purchase. The onboard boutique offers a selection of gift items as well as toiletries and convenience items and there is also complimentary self-service laundry facilities onboard. When not enjoying one of the onboard lectures or exploring ashore there is a fitness centre which includes a treadmill, elliptical trainer, bike and weight machine, two outdoor whirlpools and the Spa features a sauna and steam room as well as a wide range of treatments which can be booked onboard.
The Restaurant serves contemporary, international cuisine with sophisticated elegance and impeccable service. During days at sea, choose something from La Collection du Monde, a series of signature dishes created exclusively by the Grands Chefs of Relais & Châteaux. The Restaurant offers open-seating dining, which means there are no assigned times, no assigned tables. You are free to dine when, where and with whom you please. Select wines, premium spirits and speciality coffees, as well as juices and soft drinks are complimentary in all bars and lounges. In addition there is the convenience of the outdoor Grill for lunch and dinner. Alternatively you can enjoy breakfast delivered to your suite or a formal dinner ordered from The Restaurant menu. Lighter fare is always available from the room service menu from 6am to 11pm.
- Ship Directory